Steps to follow
- Students must apply directly on the respective Saudi’s university website/ online portal.
- Each university has its own eligibility criteria and application time frame. Students need to consult a website for eligibility criteria of each discipline/course /university.
- The scholarships are offered at diploma, bachelors, masters and PhD Level.
- These scholarships are offered for almost all discipline, political science, Law, Education, Administration, Economics, Engineering, computer science, Agriculture, Arabic/ Islamic studies and Media sciences.
- These scholarships are offered by 25 universities in the Kingdom as given below.
- Each university is authorized to enroll only 5 percent international students except Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh and Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara. The admission percentage of Princess Noor Binte Abdul Rehman university for girls, Riyadh on scholarship is 8 percent, whereas Jamia Islamia Madinah Munawara grants admission on scholarships 85 percent of total seats.
- University will forward the application to the Saudi Ministry of education which decides the final award of scholarships to eligible applicants.
- Applicants should share copy of the submitted application on the official email of the embassy of Pakistan, Riyadh firstname.lastname@example.org for follow up with Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia and respective university for grant of scholarships.
Also read: Top 25 Universities in Saudi Arabia
- Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK national.
- 75 percent students will be awarded scholarship from Pakistan. Whereas 25 percent scholarships will be given to Pakistani students residing in the Kingdom.
- Male and female both can apply for these scholarships.
- The applicant should be between 17 to 25 years for Bachelor program, must be below 30 years for Master program and less than 35 for PhD program on closing date of the application portal of respective university.
- The selected applicants will join the respective program in September /October each year in Saudi Arabia.
- The applicant must not be holding any other scholarship at the time of availing Saudi scholarship.
- The applicant must not have any criminal record.
- The applicant must not have been suspended from any educational institution on disciplinary or any other valid grounds.
- Any other requirement set by the respective Saudi University or Saudi Government.
Benefits of Scholarship
- The scholarship covers free lodging.
- 03 months furnishing allowance on arrival in KSA for married scholars.
- Return air ticket.
- Free medical for the students and his/her family, if married.
- 3 Months graduation allowance for shipment of books.
- Subsidized meal at the campus.
- Sports & recreational activities on the campus, support for dependents and travel expenses.
- Monthly allowance, a monthly allowance of 900 Saudi Riyal (SR) will be given to science students and 850 SR to humanities students.
Also read: Saudi Government announced full scholarships for Pakistani students
1 thought on “Procedure to apply for Saudi scholarships”
[…] Also read: Procedure to apply for scholarship (2022) […]
Comments are closed.