Saudi Government have lifted all covid-19 restrictions including face masks and Tawakkalna verification but with few exceptions which are:
- No more face masks in open and closed places except for
- Masjid Al Haram in Makkah.
- masjid Al Nabawi in Madina.
- Health facilities, events, airlines, and public transportation.
- Places where the Ministry of Health has issued requirements.
- No need to present a Twakkalna verification to enter in any facility, participate in any events, activities, to board a plane or ride a public transport.
- Nationals are required to get a 3rd booster dose within 8 months of the 2nd dose if they plan to travel abroad, exception of anyone might be based on instructions from the Ministry of Health.
- Residents can travel abroad no matter what their vaccination status is.
Meanwhile Ministry of Health encourage people to take 3rd dose of vaccine booster to protect themselves from Covid-19 virus.
رفع الإجراءات الاحترازية والوقائية المتعلقة بمكافحة جائحة كورونا. pic.twitter.com/SZlXbAx5rG— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) June 13, 2022